ARDRAW Cohort 4 Project Presentation Webinars
The fourth cohort of researchers from SSA’s small grant program, Analyzing Relationships between Disability, Rehabilitation and Work (ARDRAW) presented their research findings in a series of webinars in August of 2021.
Use the links below to view recordings of the webinars.
- Katherine Hurley: Workplace and Job Search Disclosure Strategies for Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder: An Analysis of Applicant and Employee Experiences
- Michelle Vasquez: Discovering SSI Benefits, Social Services and Support for Children with Disabilities: An Action Research Approach
- Erin McCauley: How do academic and career services affect employment and SSI/SSDI receipt in the transition to adulthood for youth with disabilities who have aged out of foster care?
- Asher Dvir-Djerassi: Can an unconditional cash transfer decrease poverty without decreasing labor supply for SSI and SSDI recipients? Evidence from the Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend, 1988-2019
- James Dalton Stevens: How young adults with disabilities arrange and engage with self-reliance, family-reliance, and state- reliance: A qualitative analysis of life history interviews with young adults with disabilities
- Kasim Ortiz: Uncovering Invisible Intersectional Vulnerabilities: Opioid use, Employment & Sexual Orientation
- Rumi Agarwal: Financial Planning and Utilization among Parents of Children with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: An Exploratory Study
- Sarah Deming: “My Hands are Really Tied in so Many Ways”: How Children Both Constrain and Motivate the Labor Force Participation of Mothers with Disabilities
- Abigail Baker: Hallowing vs. Hollowing of Job Skills: The Intersection of Technology, Disability, and Work
- Ariel Schwartz: Disclosure and workplace accommodations for young adults with intellectual/ developmental disabilities and co-occurring mental health conditions
- Meghan Donahue: Vocational Rehabilitation Service Interactions on Employment Wage Changes for Social Security Beneficiaries
- Tonie Sadler: Navigating SSI Benefits for Young Adults with IDD after “The Cliff:” Examining the role of administrative burden
- Bridgette Schram: An Exploratory Analysis of Funding, Cost, and Outcome Data for Inclusive Post-Secondary Education Programs
- Ted Allaire: Longitudinal Analysis of the Associations Between Depression and Employment After Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury
Please email email@example.com with any questions.