ARDRAW Cohort 5 Project Presentation Webinars
Join us for the ARDRAW Cohort 5 Webinar Series as students present their research findings!
- Kelly Bleach: How Text-Based Communications Affect the Experiences of People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired in the Context of Telework
- Amber Davidson: COVID-19 and Mobility Impacts on Employment of Adult Social Security Beneficiaries With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Zach Glendening: Stigmatizing Built Environments and Mobility-Disabled People’s Labor Integration
- Katherine Hurley: Exploring Employment and Quality of Life Metrics for Adults Who Qualify for Social Security Benefits and Have Autism And/or Are LGBQ+
- Bridgette Schram: Examining Pathways of Economic Stability Among VR Applicants With Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: A Mediation Analysis of Education, Employment, and Social Security Benefits
- Michelle Vasquez: Discovering SSI Benefits, Social Services and Support for Children With Autism: Planning and Taking Action
- Ted Allaire: Longitudinal Trajectories of Employment Among Adults With Moderate-To-Severe Traumatic Brain Injury
- Cristina Parsons: The Impact of COVID-19 on Vocational Rehabilitation Services of Social Security Beneficiaries. An Analysis of RSA-911 Data
- Jade Presnell: From Exclusion to Inclusion and Gainful Employment – Understanding the Perspectives of Direct Support Professionals as They Support People With Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Catalina Tang Yan: Exploring Structural Barriers and Promoting Factors of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Families in the Transition Planning Through Community-Based Participatory Research
- Angelica Downey: Effects of Remote Audio Coaching During Workplace Conversations for College Students With Intellectual Disability
- Matt Borus: Work Messages: Beneficiaries’ Understanding of Work and Social Security Disability Programs
- Asher Dvir-Djerassi: Income and Wealth of Social Security Disability Recipients: Preliminary Estimates Using Internal Revenue Service Administrative Data
- Emily Ruppel: Strengths and Limitations of Emergent Employment Models for People With Mental Illnesses: The Changing Role of Section 14(C)
ARDRAW Cohort 4 Project Presentation Webinars
The fourth cohort of researchers from SSA’s small grant program, Analyzing Relationships between Disability, Rehabilitation and Work (ARDRAW) presented their research findings in a series of webinars in August of 2021.
Use the links below to view recordings of the webinars.
- Katherine Hurley: Workplace and Job Search Disclosure Strategies for Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder: An Analysis of Applicant and Employee Experiences
- Michelle Vasquez: Discovering SSI Benefits, Social Services and Support for Children with Disabilities: An Action Research Approach
- Erin McCauley: How do academic and career services affect employment and SSI/SSDI receipt in the transition to adulthood for youth with disabilities who have aged out of foster care?
- Asher Dvir-Djerassi: Can an unconditional cash transfer decrease poverty without decreasing labor supply for SSI and SSDI recipients? Evidence from the Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend, 1988-2019
- James Dalton Stevens: How young adults with disabilities arrange and engage with self-reliance, family-reliance, and state- reliance: A qualitative analysis of life history interviews with young adults with disabilities
- Kasim Ortiz: Uncovering Invisible Intersectional Vulnerabilities: Opioid use, Employment & Sexual Orientation
- Rumi Agarwal: Financial Planning and Utilization among Parents of Children with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: An Exploratory Study
- Sarah Deming: “My Hands are Really Tied in so Many Ways”: How Children Both Constrain and Motivate the Labor Force Participation of Mothers with Disabilities
- Abigail Baker: Hallowing vs. Hollowing of Job Skills: The Intersection of Technology, Disability, and Work
- Ariel Schwartz: Disclosure and workplace accommodations for young adults with intellectual/ developmental disabilities and co-occurring mental health conditions
- Meghan Donahue: Vocational Rehabilitation Service Interactions on Employment Wage Changes for Social Security Beneficiaries
- Tonie Sadler: Navigating SSI Benefits for Young Adults with IDD after “The Cliff:” Examining the role of administrative burden
- Bridgette Schram: An Exploratory Analysis of Funding, Cost, and Outcome Data for Inclusive Post-Secondary Education Programs
- Ted Allaire: Longitudinal Analysis of the Associations Between Depression and Employment After Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.